Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm beginning to get nervous...

Today was supposed to be a good day. Truthfully it has been for the most part. Brendan had his awards celebration at school today so I went and watched that. Austin was able to get out of class to watch, too so it was sweet that he had a seat saved for me when I got there. It was combined third and fourth grade so the whole thing was about 1 1/2 hours. Not short and sweet for sure, but pleasant. So after school I got them lunch on the way home and then dropped them off and headed to the store. That was also uneventful. After that I was trying to relax a little and surf the net and then the cell phone rings. I immediately knew it wasn't going to be good as it was my boss. I contemplated not answering it, but I did as we've had a really rough week and lots of crap is going on. I thought it would be something related to that. I couldn't remember that I had done something wrong. So, she asks me a few questions. When I answer, I though, oh yeah, I was going to get some help at work where I wouldn't have to train someone as much, etc. Well, she proceeds to tells me there could possibly be a HUGE change at work and I immediately feel like I want to throw up. Seriously? I am still transitioning into this new position, but to possibly have to do everything on my own. I am seriously panic strickened. Just last week I was doubting myself and now this. WTH? Now I do have to keep in mind that she still has to have a discussion with her boss, yadda, yadda, yadda before this could possibly take place, but I don't mean a negative nellie-I don't have the best feeling about this. Help!!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand. Just know that everywhere needs nurses, so if they don't keep ya happy someone else will.

    ReplyDelete