Monday, June 22, 2009

The beginning of an affair...

Lately I have been on a few dates without my husband. And I've been pretty bold to tell him about it too. I've started a new love affair with... my treadmill. He's been around for a while, but I haven't used him too much. It's been sporadic, but I think it's all about to change. I have always wanted to be able to run and haven't been that successful. For some strange reason I would get bored. With the moving and getting the flu I've had to put all exercising to the wayside, but I've decided it's time to get back into it. I know this sounds stupid, but the other day on the treadmill I decided to do the interval stuff again. I had a personal best and ran for four and a half minutes straight! I took a few days off and ran again this evening. Hooray for me, I made it for seven minutes this time and I am still in one piece! Now I will have to see how I feel in the morning. Hopefully I won't be in that much pain. I still love my hubby quite dearly, even though he looked like a complete redneck riding on the lawnmower last night, but for now I will continue my burgeoning love affair with my treadmill until it ends. Sorry honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment