Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I gots the yucks...

I am sick. I am tired of being sick today. I want to be able to breathe all the time, not just for a few minutes and then be stuffy again. I want the cough to go away. I want to be energetic again. It's not happening today. I would be one of the lucky ones to have the flu in JUNE. Usually I just get a cold. I guess working with sick kiddos all the time has helped me build up some immunities, but unfortunately not for this round. It could be worse though. I could be laid up in the hospital with the flu so I'm not going to complain too much-just a little. Hopefully no one else will be lucky enough to catch my germs. I am trying very hard to quarentine myself. Only the next week will tell. I am off to drink my bowl of chicken soup when I would rather be un-packing boxes. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment