Monday, June 22, 2009

Before I forget...

School is officially out-I am the proud mom of an upcoming 10th grader, 4th grader and 6th grader. I went to school last Wednesday and witnessed my oldest son graduating from 5th grade. Wow, where has the time gone? They did a special little celebration for the 5th grade classes and it was the awards and recognition yadda, yadda, yadda. However, even though I was the proudest I could be I nearly lost it when they showed a slide show of pictures throughout the 5th grade year. I'm a baby and I had to try very hard to not shed a tear-I didn't. I can't imagine him being in middle school next year. They had a nice little reception afterwards and I think he was pretty excited to have me come to school. I really enjoyed it.
Now I am feeling pretty old realizing that my kids are not babies anymore. It's nice for them to be so independent, but it's going by way too quickly. Congrats to all of my "babies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment