Sunday, June 14, 2009

Boo, tomorrow is Monday!

The weekend has gone by way too fast this time. I made some progress on getting the house in order. We still have a long way to go, but it's definitely getting there.
Yesterday, Stephanie had a graduation to play in and a softball game immediately after she got back to the school. They didn't win, but she had fun. Drunk coach was supposively sick and throwing up, but I am sure it was due to the Big gulp cup filled with liquor of his choice. The game lasted 2 1/2 hours. How is it that all of the games I go to last that long? When I'm not there, it's short and sweet. Hmmm...Anywho, had to bake a bazillion cookies for Austin's hawaiian party at school tomorrow. They didn't turn out as I had imagined, but hopefully they'll like them. I can't believe the end of the school year is upon us again and he will be in 6th grade next year. Man, I am feeling old. He also had his end of the season soccer party today at the park. It wasn't too bad. They did a pick up game of parents vs. kids and that was a site. One kid ate too much pizza and then started throwing up right in front of me. Nice. He was nice enough to apologize in between heaving so that was pretty considerate, huh? Poor kid. And lastly, we broke in one set of cornhole boards tonight. Those suckers are pretty slick at first. We only had to sew the bags one time during play so I guess that's good. The kids seem to be having fun with it, too.
And lastly, lastly, I spoke with my mom today. I already knew she was taking the kids to the beach around the 4th of july, but she stated she wanted to pick them up early-like a week early! Yeehaw! So that means two weeks sans kids. Lord, what will I do with myself. I mean I will miss them like crazy, but it will be nice to enjoy the hubby for a while without the kiddos. Maybe we can finally catch up on some movies....

No comments:

Post a Comment