Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scales

I've been on this fitness kick off and on lately, but with work being so hectic and two trips to the doctor's this week, I haven't made time for myself to workout as much as I should. I am exhausted by the end of the day and in the morning I can't seem to get my back-side in gear. I know, it's not an excuse if I want it bad enough. I am also terrified to get on the scale so I avoid it by all means. I don't like to disappoint myself when I see the reading. Well today after my workout I had this nagging urge to get on the Wii Fit. According to the little person I haven't been on for 217 days. What??? Today I love the Wii Fit though, it said I was down almost 6lbs! That was a nice surprise, but not enough to keep me wanting to get me on the scale frequently. Now I just need to get my back-side in gear so that I can lose another 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment