Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Brain Feels Like It Could Explode!!

There are soooo many projects that I want to do it truly feels like my head is going into overload. We've been here in the house just shy of 6 months and there is still so much I want to do. Maybe Santa can bring us lots of materials so that we can finish all of these projects.
1. The dining room could use some molding and some pictures/artwork.
2. The den with a fireplace still needs to have a few boxes un-packed.
3. The office needs serious help. The hubs built a desk for the room. The whole room lacks its purpose as of right now.
4. My pantry needs re-organization. The teen takes all the dishes and just throws them in there so you can't even get to what you need to get to.
5. My poor kitchen desperately needs new counter tops. I have some all picked out, they just need to be purchased. :) The room could use some paint, too. Oh, and don't let me forget the lovely floors~I'd like some tile please.
7. I'd love to get a new shower curtain for the main bathroom upstairs. The teen decided to spray a bleach cleaner around it and it looks all spotty now. Nice...
8. The downstairs "powder room" needs to be finished. We need a mirror and light fixture to complete it. Pictures will come soon enough. It would just be nice to be able to look in the mirror.
9. Our laundry room could use a nice coat of paint. I have an idea of some things I'd like to hang in there as well. A new floor would be helpful, too.

I realize that all of this takes time. I'm just wanting to see progress and I am being impatient...

And finally, it's about 6 weeks until Christmas. There are several projects I'd like to do in regards to decorations. Don't worry, I'm not neglecting Thanksgiving, I'm just so anxious to get started on making the decorations. With so much to do, I don't know where to begin with everything. I want to have some nice decorations as this will be our first Christmas here in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment