Saturday, November 7, 2009

Totally Random

It's been a totally random week here...

~The oldest son is recovering well from the flu. He's got a nasty cough, but that is to be expected for a little bit. Hopefully he'll continue to get better.

~My parents (dad and step-mom) were supposed to come yesterday, but were not able after my step-mom fell in the parking lot at her doctor's office and hit her head. She's doing okay, she's at home and resting, but I still worry about her with her MS.
She's lost a lot of weight and is exhausted and gets weak very easily. I can't imagine having to feel that way each and every day.

~The teenager has her last band competition this evening. It has been a very busy season and I am anxious to get back to some normalcy. Hopefully they will have a good night and bring home 1st. Go Marching Wolverines!

~I've had a good week workout wise. I took a two day rest period due to a major headache and then getting home late the other night. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger. I just need to keep the momentum going and hopefully see some good results. I know I really feel better when I've been working out. It helps clear the mind after a stressful day. I wish I could just re-program myself to exercise in the morning vs the evening!

~With all the stress at work I've been investigating a tip that a neighbor gave me in regards to a new job. I know I can handle the work and all at my current employer,but I am just truly amazed at the lack of respect and behavior of some. Whatever happened to good 'ole flexibility? Obviously it's disappeared for most. This has been such an a-typical flu season and we can't control the flu or the vaccine companies. So why waste energy on being upset about it all and be grumpy? I refuse to do it. Flexibility is the key. I wish more people could see it that way...

Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment