Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wanted: Motivation...

Oh motivation, where are you???
I am so lacking in the motivation department these days. Work has been uber busy as we are heading into the "sick season". I am making a bazillion calls a day to parents and having to repeat the same info a bazillion and one times. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job, but when you're talking and stressing all day long, you could use a break. I'm sure I'm talking about it in my sleep too. Anywho, my desk looks like a tornado hit it and I know I would be more at ease if I could just get it cleared and organized again. I just don't see that happening anytime soon since It looks just like it did before once I do get it cleared. 'Tis the season I should say. So now that brings me to our home. I have neglected my poor house recently, too. The hubby has done a great job working on the "powder room" downstairs, but of course, we have things all over the place. Not just his stuff, but everything is all over the place. I am very anxious to get things back to normal so we can just relax and enjoy our house. I am begging for the motivation to find me. I've been looking for it myself but haven't been very successful...

1 comment:

  1. two word, good meds. I'm just saying...I'm medicated and motivated now =)

    ReplyDelete