Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some-what back to normal...

Today was my regular day off from work. I really wish I could have more days like this. Now that the kids are back in school I can actually get something cleaned up and be able to enjoy it and not have them mess it up almost immediately. Ahhh, the little things in life. I have to say I was pretty motivated today. I started cleaning while the kids were getting ready for school. After the youngest left, I did my workout for the day and then started on the rest of the house. After five loads of laundry, the kitchen floor being cleaned, the laundry room catastrophy, the den clean up, dinner being cooked, one load of laundry ironed, and our room being cleaned~dusted and vaccuumed, I am FINALLY done for the day. Whoa, I am worn out, but man do I feel at peace, at least for the moment. Give it about 10 more hours and I will have to start all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment