Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting back into the swing of things...

Okay, so for several weeks, I'll even venture to say months, I had been really good at exercising. (I can't let the hubby start looking even better and then let myself look like crap. Ha, ha!) I am trying to take better care of myself these days. I'm tired of feeling self-conscious about my body. I've been trying to add vitamins into my regimen as well as I am sure that I'm missing some essential nutrients. I do pride myself in not eating too bad, as overall I eat pretty healthy. It never fails though that when I get into a good grove-I get sick. I am doing something good for my body and then my body punishes me. Anyhoo, I haven't worked out much in about two weeks with not feeling well and the kids also have so many different activities going on. Today I decided to get back into it. I was able to score a Wii Fit several months ago. With the Wii and some exercise videos that's how I was doing it last time. Today I just decided to go with the Wii. I braved the weigh in and had still lost 1.3lbs. Not bad I guess. Now I know your weight supposively fluctuates within 2 lbs or so a day, but I'm glad it wasn't +2 lbs. I did about 30 minutes or so and that is alright for me. Tomorrow I shall try and add a video and see where that gets me...

No comments:

Post a Comment