Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Days...

So not much has happened lately. It's been a while since I've visited here and unfortunately I have nothing much to offer. Today is the kids first day of school. Now the three of them are in three different schools. Wow. I still can't help but feel a little overwhelmed for them on that very first day. Sometimes it feels as if I am more nervous for them then they are. The oldest is in 10th grade and it feels like I just sent her to middle school. We're not always seeing eye to eye, but she should know how proud I am of her. And to top it off, as of this Friday she can technically get her driving permit!! Watch out! The middle child started 6th grade today. He seemed as cool as a cucumber. If he's nervous, then he is keeping it all inside. And then the youngest. This is the first year that he is having to rely on himself at school and not have his big brother there. I truly think he was a little apprehensive but he will be just fine once he gets back into the routine. His bus driver seemed super nice and one of the neighbors said she is great so that puts my mind at ease as he is my tenderhearted child. I enjoy my quiet days off, but at the same time I am anxious to see how their first day went. So, to my dear kidlets, have a great day, you're going to do just fine. I am very proud of all three of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment