Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hot, Tired, and Annoyed

It is pretty humid and hot today. Not sure of the temp, but it just feels sticky hot to me and I normally don't complain about it. We decided to move a bunch of stuff today as we only have a few weeks left before we have to be out of our rental. At least there was a nice breeze going, but it was sticky hot. It didn't help that I am completely exhausted by now from the heat but also from the fact that a certain teen of mine had her sibling's cell phone when she was not supposed to last night. Said teen decided to text and what not on the phone while her friend was here earlier in the evening. (All this because I have custody of her cell for the moment.) Anyhoo, she decided to be, let's say, not smart, and leave the phone open when she went to bed. The phone somehow decided to dial my hubby's cell phone at 130 AM. Are you freaking kidding me?? So the hubby gets up and starts ranting and flipping lights off and on, etc. After almost 45 minutes the phone mysteriously re-appears and I'm all awake and ranting by now. So, we both didn't fall back asleep til almost 4AM. Nice...Then somehow I went to the house with three kids and came back with five. How did that happen?? I did however, get to play with cutie pie nieces for awhile. They can always put a smile on your face with their funny expressions...

No comments:

Post a Comment