Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Things, Let's start over

Okay, I attempted the blogging thing a few times before. I enjoy reading other blogs and again, I figured it's a great way to vent, etc. So, I will attempt again. I'm not the most computer savvy with pics and all, but I do want to learn~for now I will take it one posting at a time....
There is so much going on in our lives right now. The most exciting and stressful thing is that we're buying a home! Yep, this is our first home purchase ever and I wish it hadn't taken so long to do so, but I'm glad and blessed to be doing it now. The hubby and I have been married almost 12 years and we've always rented-even the house we're in now. I know, we've been throwing our money away. We've just had some obstacles in our way and I guess it's now the right time. All through the process of the last two months I have had such good ideas for decorating/renovating and seemed organized with my ideas. Since they have told us the house is ours-I can't seem to make a decision for the life of me! How sad is that?! I know it will take time, but I'm so excited to be doing this. This will be our home for a very long time. I was motivated in packing, but now I can't seem to think straight to begin packing again. But I am proud of the fact that I am dutifully labeling each box on the outside for easier access. I thought that was a pretty smart idea. Please tell me I will regain my sanity at some point and time after this move. I feel like the inside of my head is complete mush and it's beginning to show. If my husband and kids don't divorce me in the mean time, I will say it's all been worth it...for now I'm planning on forgetting about all this even if it's just for a few hours and go and celebrate my daughter's birthday. She turned 15 years old this week and I can't believe how time has flown by! Just yesterday she was a tiny infant then a bubbly toddler. She has grown into a beautiful young lady. What happened? How did so much time go by? Regardless of the teenage mood swings, (ha, ha!) I still love her just as much as the day she was born even though she may not believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment