Sunday, October 9, 2011

My New Adventure....



This is me. This is me when I run. This is not a pretty site. I've wanted to be able to run for a long time. It seems like a great way to blow off steam. People all around me are running. At the bus stop I see runners. Family members are running. So in an effort to at least attempt to start running I challenged my son and myself to do the couch25k program. I may or may not have given him a little monetary incentive. I did W1D1 of the program and I was pleasantly surprised I didn't drop dead on the treadmill. Sooo, we'll see how this really goes in the next few weeks. Now I'm not saying that at the end of all this I'll still want to run, but it's a challenge for me and my son to complete. And if I do want to continue then, well, maybe I'll do a 5K with my kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment